By Matthias Müller for Rubikon [Translation by Toby Russell]
The pandemic narrative has feet of clay in terms of its scientific foundations. Critics of the fear mongers do not take sufficient account of this pivotal fact.
The “Corona Witnesses” appear to have accomplished what science has long considered unacceptable: a reversal of the burden of proof when assessing scientific theories. Scientific theories have always been subject to the merciless dictates of empiricism: If even one single observation fails to support a theory, it was deemed falsified, even if ten thousand others apparently supported it. So say goodbye to the good old days of science. The promised “New Normal”, it seems, also promises rigorous fact avoidance – especially when those facts contradict the narrative of a few protagonists. Since Corona, we have seen how thousands of facts, studies and well-documented observations refute the pandemic theory, yet fail to change any part of its dogged propagation. This is profoundly heinous. It is time the gloves came off when dealing with fear mongers.
In recent months, countless independent researchers, doctors, scientific experts, but also accomplished independent journalists and observant thinkers have spoken out, whether through videos on social networks, through short or voluminous articles, or through compelling research. And in our private lives, too, we are often engaged in discussions [on this hottest of topics]. However, as the merciless hunting down by the mainstream media of the narrative’s critics proceeds apace, so the barrage of denunciation, denigration and defamation have turned everyday conversation into a highly explosive minefield.
Fearing that at the first sign of criticism they will be immediately insulted and branded as corona deniers, covidiots or right-wing conspiracy theorists, most knowingly compromise, even if minimally, in their argumentation. The opener “I am no corona denier / conspiracy theorist / belittler of its seriousness; we know the virus exists. But …” has become standard. Almost like an offering, a dinner-party gift, it is presented almost submissively to encourage a little mercy at the outset.
This is not only dishonourable, it is also nauseating. There is not even the slightest reason to bow before the fascistic dictates of opinion propagated by some elitist mouthpieces. Truth is not a matter of negotiation. It is time to put on our grown-up clothes when engaged in the close-quarter combat of evidence-based dispute and finally put the Corona Witnesses in their place. They like to call the critics of the panic narrative, self-righteously, “corona deniers”, yet it is they who deny: they deny the facts. Obviously, this is part of the ugly irony the “New Normal” brings in its wake; precisely those whose narrative is so conspicuously anaemic in evidential terms are the ones to aggressively demand “sources” and “evidence”. Fair enough. Let us talk theories and facts.
Theory 1: Sars-CoV-2
Let’s start with the initial hypothesis, the legendary “2019 novel coronavirus”, which – according to legend – leapt from a bat, landed somehow in a fish market in Wuhan and from there attacked its first human prey. This phenomenon is called a zoonosis; an animal virus suddenly develops a taste for human cells.
What are the facts of this story? Sources such as Wikipedia provide insufficiently accurate information, so we examined the original virus-identification paper. We learned that samples of respiratory secretions were taken from a total of nine patients in Wuhan in early January 2020. All samples were cleaned using the same procedure. In none of the samples was an intact, reproducible virus found. What was found were artefacts from different genetic material, which tested negative against only five to 18 known viruses and three to five types of bacteria to exclude these as possible triggers of the pneumonia observed in the patients.
Curiously, the paper’s authors were satisfied with the scope of these random exclusion tests. There are, however, at least 10 different bacteria strains, each with various subspecies, among them highly dangerous hospital germs all known to cause pneumonia, not to mention fungal diseases and toxins of chemical or biological origin, smog and exposure to radiation as alternative potential causes.
The city of Wuhan is among those with the worst air pollution in the world. Yet none of these obvious possibilities was considered as a possible cause of the lung diseases presenting in these nine patients. Instead, and remarkably, the team began a search for a “new” virus. The sampled material was replicated in cell culture and reconstructed by means of complicated genetic-engineering procedures using models and comparisons from gene databases. Missing pieces were added by means of genetic engineering – like completing a puzzle in which not all pieces are present.
The researchers were able to reconstruct a “complete” genome from seven of the nine samples. Sars-CoV-2 – to put it precisely – was not “discovered” but reconstructed; assembled from fragments of found RNA (ribonucleic acid), with the gaps filled in using computer modelling. To date, no complete, intact and replication-capable (i.e. “living” virus – this term is misleading because viruses are technically not “alive”) Sars-CoV-2 has been discovered, isolated and analysed anywhere in the world. Correctly speaking, the entire corona “discovery” should not therefore be referred to as “discovery”, but as reconstruction.
The reconstruction did not match any image of currently known corona-family members, so a new discovery was assumed. However, whether this virus actually exists, let alone whether it is new, cannot be validated in this way; the reconstruction process mentioned is not proof in the true sense of the word. An analogy may help by way of explanation. Suppose you buy a bag of Lego bricks for your son on Ebay, used, unsorted. Young Phileas later surprises you with a splendid red fire engine built from this material. Does this prove that an original Lego fire engine existed in the collection you bought? Or is its appearance the result of your son’s creativity and the availability of suitable individual parts from which this fire engine could be constructed? We cannot not know for certain.
Virologists have agreed to not embarrass each other with such uncomfortable questions. There is a “scientific consensus” to accept genetic reconstruction as “proof”. However, despite all virologists assuring each other that a reconstruction is a proof, it does not become a proof. A discovery is the first observation of something that exists [independent of human intervention] as a whole. A reconstruction, on the other hand, is the fabrication of a whole from individual parts – as per the theoretical assertion of a fictitious whole.
Even in the very early days of research into pathogens, people were aware of “discoveries” where nothing was actually discovered. Consequently, the four “Koch's postulates” were set as the gold standard for pathogen detection. These postulates, established by Robert Koch, ensure that the woods can still be made out through the sawdust clouds generated by the scientific zeal for new discoveries. They must be met for a proof to be “real”, otherwise it is considered that no proof was provided. Here are Koch’s postulates in brief:
- The first postulate states that the suspected pathogen must always be associated with the disease it is supposed to cause. This means that the pathogen must be present in every case of the disease, whereas in healthy individuals the pathogen may not be present.
- The second postulate focuses on the isolated, pure form. The suspected pathogen must be cultivated in pure culture. If it is not possible to culture the pathogen under laboratory conditions equivalent to those in its preferred host organ and to isolate it completely from other organisms, the pathogen shall be considered not to have been detected.
- The third postulate demands that the pathogen, which has been bred in pure culture and completely isolated, must again trigger exactly the disease attributed to it in a healthy host organism. If this is not successful, the proof is not provided.
- Finally, the fourth postulate is the crosscheck. After the cultured pathogen has again caused the disease in question in the healthy host organism, it must be possible to isolate it again and it must be identical to the original pathogen.
Only when all conditions are met is a pathogen considered to have been detected. In Wuhan’s first proof of Sars-CoV-2, none of Koch’s postulates were fulfilled; it was a pure reconstruction. In addition to the first pseudo detection in Wuhan in January 2020, further detection experiments for Sars-CoV-2 were conducted. There are a total of four other studies that claim to have performed an alleged detection. All of these alleged detection studies were genetic-reconstruction studies (1 to 4 below).
In response to an inquiry from Torsten Engelbrecht, an award-winning journalist, and the independent researcher Konstantin Demeter, all authors of the above-mentioned studies have confirmed in writing that Koch’s postulates were not fulfilled in their research. Moreover, they admitted that they had no proof that the RNA material used to reconstruct the Sars-CoV-2 genome was virus-like particles or cell debris, pure or impure, or viral particles of any kind. In other words, they all built red fire engines from a pile of colourful Lego bricks.
The experienced virologist Charles Calisher has also examined all studies ever published worldwide to determine whether Sars-CoV-2 has ever been isolated in pure form and proven to be a replication-capable wild virus. The result to his efforts is: No. From the first day of the “pandemic”, not a single true proof of Sars-CoV-2 has been provided anywhere on earth. So far, Sars-Cov-2 is merely a theory, a phantom image of an alleged pathogen, nothing more. All previous “proofs” were not proofs, but genetic reconstructions. In no case was even Koch’s first postulate satisfied, let alone all four. Worldwide, there is no experiment or study that, in compliance with the scientific principles of pathogen detection, demonstrates a causal relationship between Sars-CoV-2 and the disease – covid-19 – allegedly triggered by it.
These are the facts. Until proper proof is provided in accordance with genuine scientific rules, Sars-CoV-2 is nothing more than a vague claim that is nevertheless spread by the media with incredible aggression. Presumably this aggression is due to the alarmingly weak evidence; those without sound arguments usually make a lot of noise. However, aggression and noise cannot replace scientific evidence, nor can they suspend the obligation to provide it. But even though the new corona virus is a theory that has yet to be proven, it may still be true.
This cannot just be brushed aside. However, we would like to strongly disagree that so-called experts can make well-founded statements about the alleged properties and effects of this phantom. Statements that begin with words like “What we know about the virus is …” are nothing more than pseudo-scientific gibberish, vain posturing, boastful chatter.
These impostors know absolutely nothing about this virus, because no one on this planet, no doctor and no virologist has ever seen it. These are the facts. And if a discussion is held on the basis of the scientific evidence available so far, it should proceed from this fact: Sars-CoV-2 is still an unproven theory; everything we know about it is based on the genetically reconstructed model of an asserted new virus. The question of how to develop a working vaccine against a virus of which only a theoretical model exists so far can probably only be answered with a lot of imagination and a portly heap of business acumen.
Theory 2: Covid-19
"Covid-19" is the dramatic name for the disease that the Sars-CoV-2 is said to cause. This vague formulation is appropriate; the disease “covid-19” is not clinically detectable.
What does that mean? When a disease is clinically undetectable, it means there is neither a specific symptom nor a typical clinical progression that is sufficiently significant to allow the disease to be accurately diagnosed, i.e. “proven”. According to the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), covid-19 is clinically defined by “respiratory symptoms of any severity”. This is a common definition but is in no way sufficient to accurately characterise a disease clinically. So what are “respiratory symptoms of any severity”? Mild rhinitis? Absolutely. Sneezing? Check! Coughing? You bet. Fever? Not usually, but in this case... yep. Pneumonia? Ding ding ding! Slightly sore throat? Yup. Itchy nose? Right again!
“Respiratory symptoms of any severity” is any state any distance from completely healthy, somewhere in the area of the respiratory tract. Thus, without exception, every flu infection, every cough, every hay fever, every pneumonia and even banal cold is by definition possibly “covid-19”, but none of these can actually be “covid-19”. “Covid-19” has no specific symptom and no typical clinical progression.
There is nothing to clinically identify this ominous disease and nothing to rule it out. If there is anything at all that could be said with sufficient statistical significance to be typical of an “infection” from Sars-CoV-2, it is that the “infected” person is and remains completely healthy, as is recently the case in over 90 percent of those who test positive. This is remarkable for a global killer virus on whose account constitutional basic rights have been suspended and the world economy has been put into an artificial coma.
In eight out of ten “infected” people, the “killer virus” causes nothing at all, while the rest show symptoms similar to the flu. In only a tiny fraction is the (flu-like) symptomatology difficult, which also coincides with the seasonal flu, whereas flu viruses are much more effective in terms of their pathogenic potential. Sometimes months of exhaustion follow even after the illness has subsided, pain in the limbs, temporary loss of smell and taste, formation of blood clots, damage to the immune system, organ damage, brain damage, heart damage – all this is also caused by the influenza virus, for example, and is not an exclusive property of Sars-CoV-2. The question of differential diagnoses to clarify what exactly Sars-CoV-2 does and does not cause remains open.
However, some overzealous doctors and medical professionals have attracted considerable media attention by claiming to have seen particularly mysterious cases of this phenomenon. The Reinhold Messners of the Medical Society, those who have seen the incarnate epidemiological yeti in the form of an evil “covid-19”, report gruesome organ damage as well as destroyed lung tissue and vascular damage. These anecdotes would actually require a more detailed scientific evaluation, but strangely enough, in these cases – from a medical point of view highly interesting –, scientific examinations, autopsies and research are largely absent.
As lurid headlines, these boulevardesque individual case histories are good enough, but apparently not sufficiently motivating for the investigation of a global killer. The fact is, in many of these individual cases, either other causes for the unusual symptoms were subsequently discovered or possibly uncomfortable investigations were deliberately avoided. Could certain lung damage not also have been caused by contraindicated invasive ventilation? What does the documentation look like? Were experimental, inappropriate or unsuitable therapies carried out? Countries such as Italy, Spain or the USA have reported massive, hair-raising treatment errors.
However one may wish to categorise the descriptions from the aforementioned, media-oriented physicians, the fact is that they remain a statistically irrelevant marginal phenomenon. The overwhelming majority of the “infected” remain entirely free of these unexplained phenomena.
The difficult courses of events alone constitute sufficient reason to be critical. It is at least very evident that none of them has been diagnosed via differential diagnosis. A positive corona test is invariably enough; further examinations were not carried out on any of the patients worldwide, at least not systematically. But that would be the dictates of science. On its own, the natural desire to inquire more deeply should surely prompt every physician to take a closer look at a new, global killer disease. Why were no additional tests carried out to rule out infection by another virus – an influenza virus for example, or by various bacteria?
How do we know whether the “severe progressions” were not the result of an influenza virus or other pathogens in addition to Sars-CoV-2? There is not a single study worldwide that shows Sars-CoV-2 causes any disease at all. There is only one questionable “test”, which in some cases is associated with a more or less severe influenza infection, but in the vast majority of cases not even that. To speak of “evidence” here makes a mockery of medical and scientific work. The highly conspicuous, almost complete absence of typical annual flu cases this year should at least give food for thought. A statistically completely normal number of respiratory diseases in 2020 - but the annual flu is not part of that number? Did covid-19 defeat the flu?
In Germany alone, around 40,000 people die annually from outpatient-acquired pneumonia. Hospital germs are a huge issue worldwide and occupy top position among deadly infectious diseases. No other infection phenomenon kills more people in Europe. Could it not be that a large proportion of the alleged deaths caused by covid-19 are actually due to these extremely dangerous, but politically extremely uncomfortable pathogens? In Italy alone, there is much to support this theory, because over 80 percent of all covid-19 patients there were treated with antibiotics, which indicates a bacterial superinfection. Of all European countries, Italy has the biggest problem with multi-resistant germs.
In Italy, more than 50,000 people die every year from hospital germs, but strangely enough not in spring 2020. Amazing, isn’t it? It would be a matter of course to rule out this potential cause of a “severe progression” before assigning the cause of death to something that had not even been scientifically correctly researched at that time – actually until today. Or did they not want to do without certain financial “incentives” in connection with “case numbers” in pandemic practices and hospitals? After all, covid-19 patients trigger attractive bonus payments from health insurance companies, which can quickly amount to twice the normal billing rates …
Basically, these outlier cases collide grievously with Koch’s postulates and thus plunge the entire covid-19 myth into doubt: Koch’s postulates demand that a pathogen trigger a specific disease that essentially progresses along the same course, i.e. typically. Healthy individuals may not have the pathogen, sick individuals must have it – otherwise the alleged pathogen cannot be pathogenic. But now, with Sars-CoV-2, we face a particularly strange creature from the outset. As a rule – recently in 90 percent of “cases” – it does not make people ill and yet is “detectable” in them. This violates Koch’s first postulate.
The remaining 10 percent have symptoms, sometimes severe, but typically not. To make matters worse, there are an extremely large number of people who show the symptoms of “covid-19” – i.e. “any” respiratory symptoms – but in whom Sars-CoV-2 is not detectable. This is yet another violation of the postulates set down by Robert Koch, the pioneer of germ theory. So which is it? Does Sars-CoV-2 trigger a real, identifiable disease that deserves the name “covid-19”, or not?
The answer is sobering. After millions of tests, the answer is blindingly clear: No. In the vast majority of cases – well over 80 percent – the alleged virus does not cause anything at all and the rest of the cases lead to illnesses that essentially correspond to a normal flu-like infection in terms of symptoms and mortality. Covid-19 cannot be distinguished from a normal flu infection by any specific symptom or typical progression.
So when we talk about the global killer disease, the “pandemic”, our conversations rest on exactly this simple truth: “Covid-19” is clinically undetectable as a distinct disease. There is not even sufficient medical evidence for the claim that “Sars-CoV-2” would cause a disease in the first place, since it has not even been investigated, let alone proven, whether the diseases associated with a positive PCR test are merely a correlation or actually a causal consequence. The difference is huge: Every time Big Ben chimes in London, someone dies in Europe. Does this make its chiming fatal?
Theory 3: The RT-PCR test
The assertion “The virus is in circulation” is, strictly and factually speaking, not empirically verifiable. What is “in circulation” is, in fact, the RT-PCR test. If it is “positive”, it is deemed an “infection”. This interpretation is, however, scientifically inadmissible, as we will explain in detail below. The entire pandemic story is based solely on this test procedure. Without the RT-PCR test, the “pandemic” would never have got underway and would probably not even have been noticed.
The majority of the population knows nothing at all about the current “coronatest”. Maintaining this ignorance may indeed be the intention, but it is accepted, at least, by politics and the media. Although explaining the procedure to the people at least somewhat understandably is strenuously avoided. If the population were to understand this test, the “pandemic” would be over within the hour, so education is sorely needed. But even though many physicians, journalists with professional ethics and real scientists have attempted to do just that – sadly their efforts have still not been sufficiently effective.
The PCR test is a genetic-engineering procedure developed in 1983 by biochemist Kary Mullis. Mullis was awarded the Nobel Prize for the procedure in 1993. PCR stands for “Polymerase Chain Reaction”, “RT” stands for “Reverse Transcript”. To understand the procedure, you don’t have to dive into the depths of genetic engineering. Basically, the test uses a genetic “template” consisting of two “primers”. The template represents a very short gene sequence from the subject virus’ genome. It is important to note that it is not the virus’ complete genome that is being searched for, only that short snippet.
If the template finds its corresponding counterpart, i.e. the short gene sequence to which it is calibrated, it docks to it and makes copies of it. The copying process is controlled by enzymes and temperature cycles. Each cycle causes a doubling of the material found. An exponential multiplication takes place. After 30 cycles, for example, the amount of 2 + 2 to 29th power gene snippets is produced from one gene snippet. At some point, after 30, 35, 40 or even more cycles, there is enough duplicated material available that it can be made visible by a staining test.
This test procedure is extremely problematic if it is to be used for determining a virus infection, because it is not suitable for this purpose. Describing the method he developed, Kary Mullis stated that detecting virus quantity [load] using this method would be a contradiction in terms. In fact, manufacturers of PCR test kits explicitly point out in their product inserts that the method is not suitable for diagnostic purposes. This is not just a simple problem, it is a whole chain of problems:
- The RT-PCR test only searches for a tiny gene sequence of the suspected target virus. [Translator’s note: My understanding is that the test searches for two sequences.] For this to work, however, this small gene sequence would have to be absolutely unique and typical for the virus being searched for. No other virus would have the same gene sequence anywhere in its genome. However, this cannot be ruled out, since we do not know all the individual variants of, for example, the very extensive and largely harmless corona family. The prototype of all RT-PCR tests on the market [for covid-19] was developed by Christian Drosten in Berlin. He started test development as early as 1 January 2020. At that time there was just one unconfirmed rumour in social media about an alleged occurrence of seven Sars-infections in Wuhan, less than 48 hours earlier. As his own documentation shows, the test was calibrated to the gene sequences of various old viruses from the corona family (5). This means that the test cannot be used exclusively for the allegedly new Sars-CoV-2, but rather that it is positive for all strains that have this arbitrarily selected gene sequence. This fact was proven by the INSTAND ring study. All tests available on the market indicate cross-positive reactions with other viruses, in part also with animal viruses and flu pathogens, as Drosten himself confirms. Consequently, where this happens there is no infection with Sars-CoV-2.
- A positive RT-PCR test detects only the presence of this one gene snippet, not the complete virus genome. Viruses that come into contact with our body are regularly recognised and destroyed by our immune system. Viruses that are found in aerosols in the air or on surfaces are destroyed by UV light, chemicals (disinfectants), temperature and oxidation. Most of the foreign genetic material in, on or around our body consists of the remains of destroyed foreign organisms and viruses. Of the many millions of viruses that are released around us every second, only a handful survive long enough to find a new host. If a positive RT-PCR test is performed, it cannot be ruled out that it has only found an artefact of a virus that has already been destroyed. Consequently, in such cases there is no infection from Sars-CoV-2.
- Even if an RT-PCR test turns out positive because it detected the complete genome of Sars-CoV-2, this does not indicate an actual infection. It does not even say anything about the actual presence of the whole virus. If a person’s whole genome is detectable in a glass of water, it does not mean that the person is actually in that glass. An active virus consists of genome and envelope; both must be intact, by the way. For an infection to occur, millions of active viruses must be multiplying in the body. However, since the RT-PCR test is ultra-sensitive and detects even absurdly low amounts of genetic material that are completely insufficient to trigger an infection, a positive test is still not conclusive with regard to a possible infection, even if the material found does indeed originate from the active target virus. Consequently, in such cases there is still no [clear] infection from Sars-Cov-2.
- The RT-PCR method is not a binary test; it does not have a clear positive or negative result. The test procedure is a threshold test, the threshold value is given as its Ct value (cycle threshold). This value indicates how many doubling cycles should be carried out until the colouring test can be considered positive or negative. There is no scientific basis for the Ct-value and there is no specification; it is arbitrary. Every manufacturer and every laboratory determines the Ct value as they wish. Drosten recommends a Ct-value of 45 for his test. 17,592,186,186,044,416 copies are made from one gene snippet in 45 doubling cycles. In other words, only after the genetic material found is multiplied by the insane factor of 17.6 trillion is it detectable. In addition, with each doubling cycle the risk increases that even the tiniest errors or impurities are amplified absurdly and then produce a false positive result. Even absolutely virus-free samples tested positive in the "Instand" ring study in up to 1.4 percent of tests. With the standard tests, a rate of 0.5 to 2 percent of false positive results is assumed even by manufacturers. With more than one million tests per week, this leads to a huge amount of false positives. There is also evidence that the Ct value of 45 is far too high. From a Ct value of around 30, it was no longer possible to successfully cultivate virus strains in cell cultures. This means that with such small quantities of genetic material found, it must be assumed that no viruses capable of reproduction are present. An American study found that up to 90 percent of positive tests are highly unlikely to be infectious due to the much-too-high Ct values.
- The RT-PCR test is ultra-sensitive. Because it is able to detect even small concentrations of nucleic acids, strict demands are placed on implementation of the procedure. Even microscopically small contaminations make the patient’s sample unusable, and even the slightest mistake during sampling, packaging, transport or in the laboratory will invalidate the test. Basically, all samples must be taken under sterile conditions by medical professionals, sealed, packed, stored and transported under the strictest conditions. Laboratories must be certified and each test must be double-checked. Of course this does not happen in the current orgy of testing. The very idea of setting up multiple test stations along motorways is grotesque and testifies to crude political posturing. From a scientific point of view, it is utter nonsense. Not a single one of these tests is permissible by current standards; the medical significance of these tests is zero.
The PCR process is originally a genetic-engineering manufacturing process. It is not suitable for the detection of an intact, replication-capable virus, since no conclusions about pathogenic potential can be derived from the test result. In principle, the test cannot diagnose an infection, since an infection requires not only the detection of an intact virus, but also its active replication in the host. The PCR method cannot make any statement about possible transmission either, because the prerequisite for transmission is a significant occurrence of infection.
The RT-PCR test is a diabolical tool; it claims to be diagnostic, contrary to the facts. The test is also incapable of making a valid statement about the presence of the allegedly new coronavirus, and it certainly cannot diagnose infection with “covid-19”. “Covid-19” only exists because of the RT-PCR test, which assigns an entirely fuzzily defined, clinically almost arbitrary symptom matrix to an alleged virus. There are no studies worldwide that prove causality between a positive [corona] test and any specific disease.
“Covid-19” could be assigned to a patient’s eye colour with the same scientific validity. If she has blue eyes and coughs, it is “covid-19”, if her eyes are brown, grey or green, then not. It sounds absurd, and it is, disturbingly so: Statistically, the available data even argue against causality, because the great majority of the alleged “positives” have not lead to any illness, while the actual sick people show symptoms that are not uniform and are regularly triggered by all kinds of other pathogens and co-morbidities. The attribution of a disease to a positive RT-PCR test is therefore not scientifically tenable.
It should also be clearly emphasised that “the” PCR test does not exist. Instead, there are a large number of different tests; currently there are well over one hundred in use worldwide.
Some RT-PCR kits test two gene sequences simultaneously, some only test one, and this is not the same for all tests. France uses different tests than Germany, the USA uses still other tests and so on. None of the tests used worldwide have been validated – that is to say, it has never been independently verified that the test actually does what it is supposed to do. Depending on which gene sequence of the suspected Sars-CoV-2 is tested, the test is more or less susceptible to cross-positives and therefore false results for other pathogens. According to manufacturers, some tests react positively to influenza viruses, which of course makes the whole thing a complete farce.
This is the actual state of affairs. From an empirical and strictly scientific point of view, the “pandemic” stands on very thin ice. We have an extremely fragile virus theory. In addition, we have a provocatively vaguely defined theory of a supposedly new disease, the symptoms of which cannot be distinguished from normal flu infections and various other well-known syndromes. The connection between the two theories is arbitrarily constructed by a highly elastic test, which, however, is neither suitable nor approved nor validated for this purpose and is known to be very prone to error.
The right thing to do is to point out this weak foundation to the propagators of this destructive narrative. They have been able to frighten us long enough with creative number games and genetic-engineering sleight of hand. It is high time to put an end to it.
Sources and notes
(1) Study 1: Leo L. M. Poon; Malik Peiris, “Emergence of a novel human coronavirus threatening human health”, Nature Medicine, March 2020.
(2) Study 2: Myung-Guk Han et al; “Identification of Coronavirus Isolated from a Patient in Korea with Covid-19”, Osong Public Health and Research Perspectives, February 2020.
(3) Study 3: Wan Beom Park et al, “Virus Isolation from the First Patient with Sars-Cov-2in Korea”, Journal of Korean Medical Science, February 24, 2020.
(4) Study 4: Na Zhu et al, “A Novel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China”, 2019, New England Journal of Medicine, February 20, 2020.
(5) See results.
[Translator’s comment: As with the previous article I translated, my interest here is in uncovering the truth. Considering what's at stake, there is easily enough smoke here, and more besides, to demand that virology explain what it means by viral “isolation” when Koch’s postulates are not met, and why Koch’s postulates might be ignored or replaced by some updated set (e.g., River’s postulates) that are non-controversial and scientifically rigorous/valid. For the record, I have no dog in this fight. I am simply a concerned citizen looking for answers regarding what strongly looks to me like a global conspiracy to cajole and trick most of humanity into a new, very authoritarian planetary system of rule.]